NOVEMBER 18, 2021.
Toscana Inventors Day Green Transition & Sustainable Tech
TID - Toscana Inventors Day - Green Transition & Sustainable Tech is the second edition of the event dedicated to the meeting between inventors and inventors of Tuscan universities and companies, which focuses on the presentation of technological and financing opportunities aimed at companies and to investors operating in the sectors of environmental sustainability and sustainable food and which are marked by the ecological transition and the bioeconomy. The initiative is proposed by the Tuscany Region with the Regional Technology Transfer Office, the Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, the Scuola Normale Superiore, the University of Siena, the University of Pisa, the University of Florence and the IMT School Alti Studi Lucca.
The second edition of the event will be held on Thursday 18 November, starting at 09:30, in online mode and will include moments of institutional greetings, keynote speeches, business success stories and the presentation of the main lines and areas of research on the theme of the six Tuscan universities.
More info -> https://www.regione.toscana.it/-/tid-2
The cluster promotes and develops strategic projects at r&D and innovation level for the interested sectors. Reference topics are related to product, process, market innovation with the aim of enhancing production system competitiveness. Developed project ideas are linked with funding calls at regional, national and EU level.
dID operates in the intermediation between demand (manufacturing companies) and offer (research bodies, research infrastructures, professionals) of innovation for the development of projects for the individual company or systems of companies in terms of product, process and market innovation.
In 2017 the regional S3 has been updated with a specific activity carried out by dID with reference to the interiors/living environments system, leading to the 5 main scenarios of application:
1. Smart environments (Smart Environments) for well-being / health, safety and qualify spaces from an emotional, experiential and aesthetic point of view
2. Advanced materials (smart, functionalized and characterized) and with reduced environmental impact
3. Design Driven Innovation / design as a mediator of knowledge / design in its ability to make technological innovation immediately usable
4. Definition of new strategies and business models: production reorganization
5. Digital technologies (Mixed Reality / Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality, IoT, ...) for the improvement of the design, production, communication processes, including sales and after-sales services.