PRESENTATION VIRTUAL EXHIBITION
THURSDAY APRIL 8, 11AM
Piero Pii, President of CSM, managing body DID
Giuseppe De Luca, director of the Department of Architecture - DIDA
Virtual tour of the exhibition Giuseppe Lotti, President of the Degree Course in Industrial Design,
introduction to the exhibition
Paolo Bicci, Trigano
Katia Balducci, Overmarine
Cosimo Savio, Savio Firmino
Routes - Scenarios S3 2021-2027 Irene Burroni, CSM Director, DID management body
Pietro Angelini, NAVIGO director, PENTA managing body
Leonardo Marras, Councilor for Economy, Productive Activities, Credit Policies and Tourism of the Tuscany Region.
INDUSTRY 4.0 FOR SUSTAINABILITY
DISTRICTS IN THE PROCESSES OF INNOVATION, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT AND TECHNOLOGICAL TRANSFER FOR MANUFACTURING
CSM-dID with the technical support of DIDA - UNIFI has created a virtual exhibition of some R&D projects coordinated by the district relating to the macro sector of the Interior (home, camper, nautical) 2016-2020. The projects featured in the virtual exhibition - TIAMBIENTA (TRIGANO, CO-ROBOTICS, SPAZIO ARREDO, UNIFI-DIDA, OVERMARINE, CUBIT, STUDIO SGRO '), TRAVEL (SEA, SOLERA THERMOFORM, INSTM, FIBART HOME, CARBONOVUS), SMAG (NUVAP, ARREDO DI PIETRA, UP GROUP, UNIFI-DIDA, UNIFI-DAGRI), REVYTA (EFFEBI, FLASHPOINT, CONSORZIO MAGONA, SANT'ANNA, UNIFI-DIDA, SNIAP, DIFE), MIXEDRINTERIORS (RICHARD GINORI, MARIONI, SAVIO FIRMINO, MEDIACROSS, SEVEN STARS, UNIFI-DIDA, UNIVERSITY OF SIENA) - benefited from the contribution of the Tuscany Region on the regional RS 2014 and 2017 call. The exhibition will be presented in a restricted meeting with the Tuscany Region and the Penta district which collaborated in the coordination of 3 of these projects. At the end of the meeting the exhibition will be accessible online.
The cluster promotes and develops strategic projects at r&D and innovation level for the interested sectors. Reference topics are related to product, process, market innovation with the aim of enhancing production system competitiveness. Developed project ideas are linked with funding calls at regional, national and EU level.
dID operates in the intermediation between demand (manufacturing companies) and offer (research bodies, research infrastructures, professionals) of innovation for the development of projects for the individual company or systems of companies in terms of product, process and market innovation.
In 2017 the regional S3 has been updated with a specific activity carried out by dID with reference to the interiors/living environments system, leading to the 5 main scenarios of application:
1. Smart environments (Smart Environments) for well-being / health, safety and qualify spaces from an emotional, experiential and aesthetic point of view
2. Advanced materials (smart, functionalized and characterized) and with reduced environmental impact
3. Design Driven Innovation / design as a mediator of knowledge / design in its ability to make technological innovation immediately usable
4. Definition of new strategies and business models: production reorganization
5. Digital technologies (Mixed Reality / Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality, IoT, ...) for the improvement of the design, production, communication processes, including sales and after-sales services.